Provo City School District teachers can earn a $2500 PDTA (Provo Distinguished Teaching Award) and...
Provo City School District gladly awarded Provo Way awards in the month of January. The Provo Way award is an opportunity for the district to celebrate the positive things that students, teachers, administrators, parents and staff do for the district. The district presented the award within the classroom setting and broadcast it through Facebook Live. It was exciting to share this experience with the classroom and others in the district through social media and is something that will continue on for the rest of the year. The district recognized the following recipients at a board meeting on Tuesday, February 13, 2018.
- Janae Lamb, Wasatch Reading Recover Aide and Interventionist
- Renae Robinson, Dixon FOCUS Coordinator
- Debbie Manning, Sunrise Preschool Administrative Assistant
- Elizabeth Favaron, Sunrise Preschool Preschool Teacher
- Janett Roberts, Amelia Earhart Media Specialist
The district will be presenting more Provo Way awards through the school year so watch for us to go live on Facebook.
Our students and staff are incredible individuals and it is a privilege for the district to highlight some of them! If you know someone in your school that deserves this award, you can nominate them.