Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
At May’s Board Meeting, the following employees were recognized for their extra outstanding efforts in behalf of the students attending Provo City School District. They are as follows:
- Terry Hansen-Registrar at Dixon Middle School
- Silvia Canedo-Cook at Provost Elementary
- Melissa Brown-Instructional Assistant at Centennial Middle School
- Leah Jeppson-Custodian at Sunset Elementary
- Jode Porter- Truancy Specialist at the Student and Family Support Office
- Bryce Porter-Tech at Rock Canyon Elementary
- Debra Harker- Administrative Secretary at Spring Creek Elementary
- De Ann Thompson-Secretary/Office Manager at Provo Adult Education
- Amber Hundley-Head Custodian at Provo Peaks Elementary
The selecting committee had several outstanding nominees to choose from. We hope to have many more to choose from next year. Remember, anyone can nominate an ESP employee for the Recognition. Thanks for all those who participated.