Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
Winter Break is the 2nd greatest energy savings opportunity next to Summer Break. Please remember the following for December 19th – January 2nd, 2023:
- Turn off and unplug all electronics i.e., TVs, computers, sound systems, projectors, document cameras, DVD players, printers, copiers, holiday decorations, etc.
- Empty, unplug, and prop the door open of personal refrigerators
- If in a portable or office, set the thermostats to 55 degrees or unoccupied
- Close window blinds
- Remember to shut down all computer labs
- Do NOT shut off network switches or routers
Thank you for continuing to support energy savings throughout Provo City School District!