Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
Internal communication is an important factor to consider in creating an effective work environment. Realizing this, we have implemented best practices to communicate valuable information within our district.
- You will receive an email newsletter every Monday during the school year with important district announcements, updates, messages, meetings, opportunities and all other district communications. This will be sent to your district email. It is vital that you review this email. If you do not receive this email, please contact email@example.com to be added to the email list. You can also find all the information from each Monday’s newsletter on the employee website.
- When a matter is urgent and cannot wait for Monday’s newsletter, an email from Notice Mailing will be sent to your district email. Please check your district email regularly. Notice Mailing is also used for payroll notifications.
- The employee website is updated regularly and is a useful tool to find current and relevant employee information. There are new stories posted throughout the week. Check the employee website often.
- Our public website also has updated content with new stories posted daily. Find out what is happening throughout the district at provo.edu.
- We are on social media. You can follow along and join the conversation; we would love to hear from you! Our district hashtag is #TheProvoWay, Facebook: @provoschooldistrict, Twitter: @ProvoSchoolDist, Instagram: Provo City School District. Be sure to understand the district‘s social media guidelines Policy 5255. Remember, to access social media while at work you must sign into the iboss filter.
- Each school maintains their own social media channels. You can find your school’s social media channels and get involved here.
- We want to hear about the great things going on at your school! If you would like to add something to the employee newsletter or would like something featured on our website and/or social media, please let us know! You can fill out this simple news submission form or email shaunas@provoedu.