Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
Wednesday, February 1, 2023 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
As Black History Month begins, attend this edWebinar to learn how to:
- Recognize the importance of social-emotional development in its relation to culturally responsive environments
- Discover that learning happens when children feel psychologically safe
- Identify strategies you can do with students that support equity and inclusion
- Reduce stress and anxiety within your students
- Build self-regulation, resiliency, and empathy
- Create opportunities for deeper classroom conversations and activities surrounding diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Attendees will gain access to free SEL and DEI lessons for the classroom, as well as a cultural literacy toolkit they can use the next day.
This edWebinar will be of interest to K-12 teachers, librarians, school and district leaders, and education technology leaders. There will be time for questions at the end of the presentation.