Tuesday, October 19 is Professional Development Day We have organized grade level/subject...
Sometimes life is kind of stressful. Just when you think things are fine, the kids hit their teens, parents need eldercare or someone starts drinking too much. Now you have somewhere to turn. The EAP (Employee Assistance Program), which is run by Reliant Behavioral Health, gives you private, expert support to get you through tough times. Better yet, this program doesn’t cost you a dime and covers all financial dependents, living at home or away, plus other household members, whether they’re related or not.
How It Works
Call the EAP no matter what’s got you down
“Why me? “Maybe you need legal direction or are struggling with parenting issues. Your marriage is on the skids or you just want to talk to someone. Whatever’s bugging you, it doesn’t have to spiral out of control and consume you. The EAP can help.
A Friendly Ear
Call the EAP, let them know you have LifeMap coverage, and then briefly explain what’s happened. Or, you can go online to explore your benefits. Either way, a caring person will connect you with experts in your area who can help. You have access to a specific number of free sessions and/or discounts on services, depending on your needs.
Make an Appointment
Once you have the name and number of the kind of professional you’re looking for, give them a call. Explain that you’re using your employer’s EAP benefit through Reliant Behavioral Health.
- Counseling: Up to 4 visits for grief, anxiety, stress, parenting, etc.
- 24/7 crisis help: Toll-free support
- Adult/eldercare and end-of-life services: Support for daytime care, in-home care, housing, transportation, meals and more
- Legal support and mediation: A free, half-hour consult, plus a 25% discount on legal services and personal or family mediation (legal services not provided for employer-related issues)
- Financial services: Telephonic consult and up to 30 days of support for resolution of financial issues with a financial professional, plus a 25% discount off normal fees if a CPA is retained
- Wills: A free kit with review by a legal pro Identity theft: Help restoring your identity and credit
- Home ownership: Free support for buying, financing, moving or selling
- Parenting: Free help with school issues, teen challenges, adoption, college planning, day care, and more
- Work/life balance: Online, interactive tools through the Personal Advantage website
- Wellness: Go to MyRBH.com for health assessments, wellness content, webinars and more
- Pet concierge: Info on choosing, traveling and caring for pets, plus referrals to vets, groomers, kennels, etc.
Call 1 (866) 750-1327 or go to MyRBH.com and enter “LifeMap” as your Group Code.