Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
The Provo City School District and Board of Education gladly awarded five Provo Way awards in the month of December. The Provo Way award is an opportunity for the district to celebrate the positive things that students, teachers, administrators, parents and staff do for the district.
The district recognized the following recipients at a board meeting on Tuesday, December 8, 2020.
- Jason Richards Spring Creek Elementary Instructional Assistant
- Laurie Hansen Spring Creek Elementary Fifth Grade Teacher
- Aidelin Gonzalez Provost Elementary Head Secretary
- Jenni Thurston Provo High Assistant Principal
- Lisa Vezzani Centennial Middle Registrar
The district will begin presenting the Provo Way award for the month of January after winter break, so stay tuned to see our next award winners.
Our students and staff are incredible individuals and it is a privilege for the district to highlight some of them! If you know someone in your school that deserves this award, you can nominate them. Provo Way Nomination Form.