skip navigation

Make sure that you are including detail with your journal entries. It can be a copy of a receipt or a p-card, or it can be a printout of the online inquiry with the charges highlighted. Sometimes when charges are combined it is hard to identify what journal entries are and some grants require copies of receipts and not just the journal entry.


Educators who have developed an approved HB 489 plan have the option to be compensated $1440 on...