Instructure has once again partnered with the Utah Jazz to honor Utah’s educators as part of our...
During the April 17, 2018 Board of Education Business Meeting, the Provo City School District Board of Education did the following:
- Recognized Provo Way Award Recipients:
- Wendy Nichol Special Ed Facilitator at Timpview
- Richard Crosland Spouse of Timpview Teacher
- David Smith District Bus Driver
- Darin Loertscher District Tech
- Christine Whatcott Teacher at Wasatch
- Isabel Gomes District Social Worker
- Recognized State PTA Outstanding Administrator Award Recipient, Jill Franklin.
- Approved student travel requests.
- Approved revised policy 6270 Meals other than travel and employee appreciation.
- Approved purchase request for new AV equipment at Centennial Middle School and Chome book replacement.
- Approved and adopted the new “The District Improvement Plan: The Provo Way to Success for All Students.”
- Approved the consent calendar