Provo City School District teachers can earn a $2500 PDTA (Provo Distinguished Teaching Award) and...
With November being the month of Thanksgiving, we thought we would share eight simple ways to have more gratitude every day:
- Don’t be picky: appreciate everything Recognizing every good thing in life – nothing is too small to be thankful for.
- Find gratitude in your challenges Dealing with negative or difficult situations can help you see what you have to be thankful for.
- Practice Mindfulness Rewire our brain to be naturally more grateful. Sit down daily and think about what you are grateful for.
- Keep a gratitude journal Write down your positive thoughts and feelings.
- Volunteer Helping others helps you.
- Express yourself Express our feelings of gratitude to the people you care about.
- Spend time with loved ones Great chance to practice your acts of gratitude on people you love.
- Improve your happiness in other areas of your life Being grateful can make you happy, but being happy can also make you grateful
We are grateful for all you do and hope the month of November is filled with gratitude for you!