Provo City School District teachers can earn a $2500 PDTA (Provo Distinguished Teaching Award) and...
Here are 5 ways you can stay grateful this holiday season and beyond!
1. Let go of the appreciation of how things should turn out and appreciate where you are and who you are with.
2. Embrace Challenge
- Don’t let limitations identify you. Challenges are opportunities to grow stronger, stretch further and work harder.
3. Make it your Mantra
- Take time to recount the things in life you can be grateful for. Begin your day with a daily mantra of gratitude.
4. Inspire Action Let your gratitude shine bright, inspire others, and effect positive change in the world.
5. Stay Present
- Be connected to the present, it is a gift. Embrace the moments and the people around you.
No matter the season, gratitude is an amazing practice to keep. During this holiday season, enjoy and embrace the things in your life that make you thankful.