Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
The Timpanogos Symphony Orchestra has spent years promoting educational and community outreach within Utah County and across the state of Utah. On Saturday, March 4th at 7:30 pm, the orchestra reprises the “Aspiring Musicians Competition” concert. Musicians who have won in years past have gone on to study music professionally and all have brought the power of music and art to our stage. As an organization, offering a chance for studying musicians to perform with a full orchestra is central to our mission statement to inspire musicians and audiences alike! We are grateful for the opportunity to provide live music to our community and recognize the meaningful impact the arts have for us individually and their power to unify us collectively.
Important Dates and Details
- Application and Registration Fee Deadline: Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Registration Fee: $35
- Late Application and Registration Fee Deadline: Thursday, December 15, 2022
- Late Registration Fee: $10
- Virtual Competition
- Submission of Video Link Deadline: Tuesday, January 3, 2023
- LIVE Competition
- Located at MJ Pianos, American Fork: Saturday, January 28, 2023
All participants must agree upon application to be available to perform at the concert on Saturday, March 4th, 2023 at Orem Library Hall. We look forward to celebrating the talents of the young people in our community! If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download Aspiring Musicians Concert and Competition Information
- Download Aspiring Musicians Competition Flier