Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
Now that it is November, we want to make sure that everyone is aware of the first deadline that is approaching for the wellness program at the end of this month.
All of the requirements listed below need to be completed by November 30th in order for employees to qualify for the first incentive that will be given in December.*
1. Create an online MyHealth account
2. Pick a Primary Care Provider in MyHealth (only if you are insured through the district)
3. Get a health screening (physical) at work or with your doctor
4. Complete the online health assessment in MyHealth
5. Establish and contribute to a Health Savings Account (if you are on the district’s high-deductible plan)**
*IMPORTANT: Employees can have a checklist that does not include all of the requirements listed above, such as choosing a doctor online. In order to understand exactly what you need to do, please refer to your “Member Checklist” on your MyHealth account. The PDF below can help you understand how to access your checklist.
**If you are not insured through the district or are on the traditional plan with the district, you do not need to fulfill this requirement.
Again, employees must have these requirements finished by the 30th of November in order to qualify for the first incentive, which will be given out in December.
If you have any questions about the wellness program, please see your Wellness Manager at your location, visit the HR website or contact Becca Trippe at email@example.com.