Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
The Provo City School District’s 2021-2022 Blended Learning professional development is developed to support your preparation of the parent/student on-line interface and academic content migration is outlined below. Our intent is to provide options that you can complete at your own pace over the next few months (August 1-October 20).
16 hours (per diem rate) Self-Selected Professional Development hours:
Superintendent Rittel set aside a significant amount from the district’s Federal E.S.S.R. funds. The PD’s guidelines are:
- The 16 hours to be completed between August 1 and October 20, 2021.
- The purpose is to support how to utilize blended learning and 1:1 devices more effectively in your classroom.
- Teachers will learn how to embed Blended Learning across Canvas.
- Please collaborate with other teachers to complete the training.
- Select the additional blended learning topics that will be most useful in your educational setting.
- Once you have completed the 16 hours (over and above your contract time), you will complete a log for payment. https://forms.gle/s9561oxJngQ3Ez85A
- Please keep track of dates and times you work as you will need that information to complete the log for payment.
If you have questions, please contact Laural Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org