Last modified: September 24, 2020
Crisis Resources for Employees
This is a difficult time and many of us are dealing with a lot of stress. Sometimes the stress can feel unbearable and may even lead to thoughts of self harm and/or suicidal feelings.
We want you to know that you are not alone and there are resources that can help you through these times.
If you need emotional or mental health support here are some options available to you:
- Each school has a school social worker who is available to help
- Utah Crisis Hotline at 1-800-273-8255 for 24/7 support
- Intermountain Healthcare Emotional Relief Hotline at 833-442-2211 10am-10pm – 7 days a week https://intermountainhealthcare.org/blogs/topics/covid-19/2020/04/free-emotional-health-relief-hotline/
- SAFEUT APP for 24/7 support
- Crisis Text Line: Text START to 741741 for 24/7 support
- Provo City School District Employee Assistance Program (EAP) 801-442-3509 M-F 8am-5pm
If you need help accessing any of these resources or would like any other additional support, please contact your school social worker.
We all need self-care now more than ever. Remember to take time for yourself and to reach out to your support system. Here are two resources to help you with self-care.