Registration is now open for the January 17 Professional Development Day Lecture Series!*
Lecture/presentation choices include:
- Behavior Management
- Developing and Implementing Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs)
- Getting (and giving) credit for what you know: Microcredentials and open badges and their potential for education
- How can Open Educational Resources Help Me?
- How to Use Your DIBELS Data
- Introduction to Administration
- Learning Initiative – Secondary
- Look a Little Closer: Close Reading in the Classroom
- Maximizing Classroom Instructional Time in the Primary Grades
- Reflection Utilizing Video: Being a Self-reflective Teacher
- Secondary Social Studies Core Expectations
- Teacher Resources and Reports in Imagine Learning
- Understanding and Using Wonders Assessments
- Understanding i-Ready Data After the Second Diagnostic Asessment
- Using Writing to Learn
Registration is now open via Ontrack.
*Those already registered in a Book Study or Course do not need to register again.
Having trouble logging into OnTrack? Check these few things first:
- Most usernames follow the format of firstname.lastname. If you have changed your name but have not changed it with USBE, it will be the name on file with them.
- Your initial password will be your CACTUS ID. If you have reset your password, click the “forgot password” link to receive a reset link.
- If you don’t have a CACTUS ID, you will not have an OnTrack account.
- If you don’t have a CACTUS ID or are still having issues logging into OnTrack contact Renae Deighton by email at email@example.com.