Registration is now open via Ontrack for the April 10 Professional Development Day Lecture Series!*
Lecture/presentation choices include:
- 10 Essential Instructional Practices in Early Literacy – Grades K-3
- 3D Science Finding the Scientist in your Student
- Behavior Management
- Blending Learning Techniques
- Bridging Utah’s Dual Language Immersion Program From High School to Universities
- Classroom Ideas using iMovie and the iPad – Kyte Learning
- Edivate Essentials
- Elementary Social Studies Integration
- How to Use the Arts to Fully Engage Your Students
- iReady: Understanding Data and Continued Planning
- Introduction to Administration
- Learning Initiative – Elementary
- Making Instructional Videos
- Partnerships for Learning: Special Education and General Education Working Together
- Using Data Gateway to Find Student and School Data
- Using Wonders to Teach Writing
*Those already registered in a Book Study or Course do not need to register again.
Having trouble logging into OnTrack? Check these few things first:
- Most usernames follow the format of firstname.lastname. If you have changed your name but have not changed it with USBE, it will be the name on file with them.
- Your initial password will be your CACTUS ID. If you have reset your password, click the “forgot password” link to receive a reset link.
- If you don’t have a CACTUS ID, you will not have an OnTrack account.
If you don’t have a CACTUS ID or are still having issues logging into OnTrack, contact Renae Deighton at email@example.com.